Tourist Information Centre
Tourist Information Centre of Wigry National Park is located in the park’s headquarters in Krzywe, near the town of Suwałki.
The Centre offers:
● Tourist information including accommodation in the park’s villages, places with local cuisine, sports, tourist and cultural events, tourist trails and other attractions;
● Licensed guides speaking Polish, English, German and Russian;
● Organisation of “green schools”, culinary workshops and banquets;
● Guides, brochures, maps and other informational materials;
● Internet access point;
● Entrance tickets to Wigry National Park;
● Occasional stamps from the natural and ethnographic exhibition, educational trails, and trips along the Park’s trails;
The centre is open on weekdays 7:00-15:00, in the summer season also on Saturdays and Sundays 9:00-16:00. Guides are available from dawn to dusk, after arrangement.
Centrum Informacji Turystycznej Wigierskiego Parku Narodowego
Krzywe 82, 16-400 Suwałki, Poland
tel: (+ 48 87) 56 32 562, (+87) 5632577, 510992672, fax: (+48 87) 56 32 541,
From the 1 march 2010 there is a possibility of payinh for the entrance tickets by a money transfer